Sunday 9 May 2010

Hi everyone,
The team had such a difficult time choosing between all of your lovely entries, thank you to everyone that took part, your cards were all gorgeous. Here are the top 5, please click on the link and check out their cards...
3... Sarah
8... Claire 
17... Becky
19... Paula Cross
32... Shirley Chalmers

Please can the top 5 send me an e-mail at agemofachallenge@btinternet.com to claim your badge. 

The winner choosen at random out of all of the entries that used a Pink Gem designs image is...

39... Jacqueline 

Please e-mail Janet at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com to claim your 2 stamps.

8 comments:

  1. Wow to be in the top 5, thats fantastic - thank you so much, will be in touch to claim my badge! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ive only just discovered that Im a top 5 winner (Im gobsmacked), wow thank you so much I will just go and email claim my badge, thank you so much, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done girlies looking forward to seeing more of your stunning creations...

    Hugs Christine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so honoured that you liked my card!! Thanks so much you made my day!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow i made the top 5 wow my first ever and on my birthday too thank you so much you have made my day.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got home from a weekend away - and what a surprise - I'm a winner. Thank you so much for picking me and with so many other gorgeous cards too. Congrats to all the other winners too - see you on the next challenge - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners!

    Your cards are all wonderful!

    Woohoo!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also not with your image (as I have only baby ones )- but your colors- my altered canvas frame- the inner side of the canvas
    http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/photo/altered-frame-by-dr-irit?context=user

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..